Illustrated book with 4 drawings.
– On outside front cover: a head front-on, a head in profile, various incoherent notes, legible inter alia ‘Dijon’.
– pp. 990–991: squiggles and lines, almost full-page ornamentation.
– pp. 1000–1001: circles, floating.
p. 1096: squiggles, lines.
– pp. 1098–1099: lines.
– On outside back cover: pictorially dense ornamentation, filling three-quarters of the page (pencil).
The book is held in the library of the Kunsthaus Zürich with the reference code P 231:40
To arrange a viewing, contact email@example.com; prior appointment required
- Pencil and ballpoint pen on paper
- Kunsthaus Zürich, Alberto Giacometti-Stiftung, Donated by Bruno and Odette Giacometti, 2005
- Object number
- GS 267