Illustrated book with 2 drawings.
– On the flyleaf: bottle and glass (beautiful).
– pp. 52–53: small lines, numbers; note: ‘1. Matisse. Telph. K. Teph. D. 2. Bucarelli. 3. Negri.’
– pp. 58–59: elegant scribble, two jewellery-like hexagons.
– pp. 74–75: borders consisting of series of dots and lines, p. 74: head.
– p. 83: a few small squiggles.
– p. 87: edge pattern of rhombuses and dots.
– Rear flyleaf: large still life with bottles and fruit bowl (probably in a kitchen in the mountains; to the left of the window a clock, scale or the like).
The book is held in the library of the Kunsthaus Zürich with the reference code P 231:43
To arrange a viewing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; prior appointment required
- Pencil and ballpoint pen on paper
- Kunsthaus Zürich, Alberto Giacometti-Stiftung, Donated by Bruno and Odette Giacometti, 2005
- Object number
- GS 270
- Further information